Locking Ratchet Pulley - 3/8" Rope - 250 lbs Capacity - 10 gallons or more
Easy to Use
1. Hang the locking ratchet system on a tested secure source by S-Hook located next to small metal pulley.
2. Push the thumb release on ratchet to free rope and pull the ratchet close to the bag loops.
3. Hook bag loops onto the S hook or separate carabiner attached to black ratchet.
4. Now pull the loose end of 3/8 rope to raise the bag.
5. You'll hear the ratchet clicking - which locks the rope and bag in place.
Recommended for 10 gallons and up - This locking ratchet is made to lift the BIG grain bills. The rope is Solid Braided Polypropylene and the hooks are Zinc Plated Steel. To remove the bag, pull up on the bag to reduce tension and push the thumb release. If the release will be out of reach, attach the 1/8" rope and pull down.
Share this Product
As described, fast shipping, very good seller!
Works great and does what it's supposed to do! Ratchet and pulley make lifting the bag so much easier.
I do 10 gallon batches of beer, it lifts 25 pounds of wet grain with little effort.Well worth the money
The ratchet pulley system and the brew bag are simplifying my brewing process. After fly sparging and batch sparging for a few years, I'm convinced brew in a bag is a perfectly fine method for a garage brewer. And even though I'm a five gallon brewer and technically don't need a pulley system to lift the bag, it provides a super easy way to lift AND HOLD the bag suspended over the vessel. At this price, why buy a pulley and rope that you have to tie off to something? Simple is better!
This pulley system works well. Great quality and value. I recommend it.
I’ve had to use this ratchet pulley since receiving it and it worked like a charm. Lifted and loaded approx. 180 # onto an ATV for transport by myself. This being the main reason I purchased and am very pleased.