The Brew Bag® - All in One – 400 Micron **Bag Only**
- Anvil, Grainfather, Brewers Edge, UniBrau, DigiBoil, RoboBrew, GigaWort **BAG ONLY - PHOTOS ARE FOR REFERENCE**
- NO MORE STUCK MASH!!! – The 400 micron filters allow recirculation and prevent your pump from clogging. Each style is made to fit using food safe fabric.
- 100% Guaranteed Against Manufacturing Defects – For Life
Secure and trusted checkout with
NO MORE STUCK SPARGES!!! This filter maximizes the flow of wort. Just put The Brew Bag® in your system, add grain and strike temp water as usual.
Features of The Brew Bag® for Kettles
Use again and again - NOT a throw away bag
2" loops for lifting - either by hand or with a pulley and a hook
Holds over 100 pounds of grain
Smooth seams on the interior enable quick cleaning
All strapping intersections are reinforced with "X" stitching
1" poly straps cover seams and bear the strain of grain - this bag will last and last
Hand wash and drip dry
Share this Product
I bought this to keep my wort as clear as possible and to prevent 'extra' protein from making into the boil. I have a Grainfather G30 and opted for the 'kettle' version so I could stir my mash without any concerns for snagging the bag. Worked flawlessly and was encouraged (discouraged?) by the amount of chaff and other particles the bag captured. Nice product.
This bag really is a game changer. This is the clearest wort I’ve ever had. Easy to use easy to clean and does take your brew game clarity to the next level. Would absolutely recommend.
Have only used the bag once so far, but I am very satisfied with the product:
1. Material easy to handle and fit the grain pipe exactly.
2. Clean-up was much easier and faster than scrubbing SS.
3. Would recommend a "false-bottom" in boiler to protect Bag material.
This bag is definitely one of the best upgrades I could have made for my AIO system. It fits perfectly, sturdy when pulling it up with my pulley and cleaning was an absolute breeze!
I was able to get 90+ efficiency on both my brews since buying it and wouldn't trade it for anything!
I've used it twice now, once inside the malt tube of my Anvil Foundry 18 and once using a false bottom, and it was great both times. Definitely increases efficiency over just using the malt tube by itself and it makes cleaning a breeze!