PVC Gloves "Sanitized®" 14"
One-Size fits Large to Xtra-large
Constructed with an interlock lining for easy on and off
Allows effective squeezing of the hot grain bag
With the Sanitized® antimicrobial hygiene function polymers and textiles like upholstery, carpets, curtains, air-conditioners, artificial leather, counter tops and door handles, towels, shower curtains, furniture, humidifiers and other household utensils are reliably protected:
- hinders the colonization and spread of bacteria and other microorganisms.
- reduces premature aging or material deterioration.
- extends service life of treated items.
- enhances functionality and performance
- fulfills the need for comfort, well-being and more peace of mind
Share this Product
Looks like good quality gloves worked good brewing.
Gloves. Help me pull the malt pipe from my Anvil Foundry 10.5 without burning my hands.
These gloves work well for squeezing a brew bag. A word of caution, if you brew on a standard height counter wort can run down the gloves and onto the floor without you feeling it.
They work great! Hands stay cool and dry squeezing the bag, and I'm hitting my target numbers right on.
Gloves fit very well. Good insulation. A little bit stiff, but maybe once worn a little more they will become more flexible.