The Brew Bag® for Keggles - Designed for no sparge Brew In A Bag - Standard 200 or Recirculate 400 Micron + $16.50
You can now use the brew in a bag method with your keggle! This bag fits American Sanke kegs with at least an 11" opening.
Recirculating? Select the 400 Micron option for $16.50 more
Features of The Brew Bag® for Keggle's
- Use again and again - not a throw-away bag
- 2" loops for lifting either by hand or with a pulley and hook
- Holds over 100 pounds of grain
- Use it as your hop bag - but it must be suspended above the kettle bottom
- Will not catch on the "lip" of the keggle
- Smooth seams on the interior enable quick cleaning
- 1" polypropylene straps cover the seams and bear the strain on every use - this bag will last and last
- Hand wash with an emulsifying dish soap like Dawn - triple rinse and drip dry
Share this Product
Great quality bad. The shape of the bottom means that I do not have pockets I had in my previous bag.
I've used it about a half dozen times, the largest grain bill was 16 Lbs. The bag has held up nicely. I also bought the pulley. You can't beat the set up.
Very well made.
Easy and fast! Got the ratchet pulley also.high efficiency, sold my 3 tier system right away. I’ll only brew with my brew bag!
I received my Brew Bag for Keggle in a timely manner. It sure looks and feels like a quality product.
No problems with the first three batches using it. In fact I'm buying a spare while I'm here.
I definitely recommend the Brew Bag for Keggle.