The Brew Bag for Keggles - Designed for no sparge Brew In A Bag
You can now use the brew in a bag method with your keggle! This bag fits American Sanke kegs with at least an 11" opening.
Features of The Brew Bag for Keggle's
- Use again and again - not a throw-away bag
- 2" loops for lifting either by hand or with a pulley and hook
- Holds over 100 pounds of grain
- Use it as your hop bag - but it must be suspended above the kettle bottom
- We encourage the use of a plate chiller - the most efficient cooling option
- Will not catch on the "lip" of the keggle
- Smooth seams on the interior enable quick cleaning
- All strapping intersections are reinforced with "X" stitching
- 1" polypropylene straps cover the seams and bear the strain on every use - this bag will last and last
- Hand wash and drip dry
Share this Product
Great product. The first bag lasted 3 years of hard use and finally had to be replaced.
Bought a Brew Bag to make clean up more simple on brew days. This thing works like a charm! One brew day in and it made cleaning my keggle a snap. It also had much less staining on the bag after one brew day. Highly recommend.
The bags work great and clean-up is a breeze! Customer service exceptional; received call from owner within minutes of placing order to walk through my application and best options to ensure I got exactly what I needed. Pride in customer satisfaction really stands out - great company to work with!
Been an extract brewer for years, avoiding all grain because I didn't need more equipment and stuff sitting around the house, I thought it would take more time also. The bag was one very small extra piece of equipment and the process takes no more time because I did partial mash brewing anyway, so already spent an hour steeping the specialty grains. My first couple brews came out great, a little light body until I get the mash temperature controlled properly. My first Pilsner finally had the nice light color and grainy character that I could never quite get even with extra light DME. At this point I'm messing around trying to increase efficiency and temperature control but the bag does what it says, I'm liking it so far.
90/10 Means 90 Ranking for 'The Brew Bag' worked great!!! 10 Ranking on the brew gloves.They were worthless, cheap, badly made, unusable, cracked, malformed pieces of garbage!!! BUT The Brew Bag worked just fine and dandy without the gloves!!!