The Brew Bag® for Keggles - Designed for no sparge Brew In A Bag - Standard 200 or Recirculate 400 Micron + $16.50
You can now use the brew in a bag method with your keggle! This bag fits American Sanke kegs with at least an 11" opening.
Recirculating? Select the 400 Micron option for $16.50 more
Features of The Brew Bag® for Keggle's
- Use again and again - not a throw-away bag
- 2" loops for lifting either by hand or with a pulley and hook
- Holds over 100 pounds of grain
- Use it as your hop bag - but it must be suspended above the kettle bottom
- Will not catch on the "lip" of the keggle
- Smooth seams on the interior enable quick cleaning
- 1" polypropylene straps cover the seams and bear the strain on every use - this bag will last and last
- Hand wash with an emulsifying dish soap like Dawn - triple rinse and drip dry
Share this Product
Got the 400 micron for my RIM. Was able to run the pump at full speed which was over 11 quarts a minute. Made clean up much faster and easier.
This bag is great, strong, easy to clean, did not create a stuck sparge. It did seem a little small in circumference to fit in my keg. But my does not have the traditional lip that most have when cutting it open. So I could easily gone for one a bit bigger in diameter. But all in all this bag shall do the trick and hope to get a lot more brews out of it.
Great quality bad. The shape of the bottom means that I do not have pockets I had in my previous bag.
I've used it about a half dozen times, the largest grain bill was 16 Lbs. The bag has held up nicely. I also bought the pulley. You can't beat the set up.
Very well made.