Locking Ratchet Pulley - 3/8" Rope - 250 lbs Capacity - 10 gallons or more
Easy to Use
1. Hang the locking ratchet system on a tested secure source by S-Hook located next to small metal pulley.
2. Push the thumb release on ratchet to free rope and pull the ratchet close to the bag loops.
3. Hook bag loops onto the S hook or separate carabiner attached to black ratchet.
4. Now pull the loose end of 3/8 rope to raise the bag.
5. You'll hear the ratchet clicking - which locks the rope and bag in place.
Recommended for 10 gallons and up - This locking ratchet is made to lift the BIG grain bills. The rope is Solid Braided Polypropylene and the hooks are Zinc Plated Steel. To remove the bag, pull up on the bag to reduce tension and push the thumb release. If the release will be out of reach, attach the 1/8" rope and pull down.
Share this Product
I’ve had to use this ratchet pulley since receiving it and it worked like a charm. Lifted and loaded approx. 180 # onto an ATV for transport by myself. This being the main reason I purchased and am very pleased.
Great communication excellent product and customization options super friendly and easy to work with staff highly recommended
I have to fiddle with it a bit to start the ratcheting, but it works great.
Received the Locking Ratchet promptly & I love it. No more sore back from lifting Fermenters & Kegs. Thanks.
This makes brew day so much easier, used to hang and tie calling someone to help. Now easily able to do this by myself. Easy to assemble and easy to use, highly recommend.