Locking Ratchet Pulley - 3/8" Rope - 250 lbs Capacity - 10 gallons or more
- ⅜” - Maximum Load Limit: 250 lbs 2:1 Pulling Ratio
- 17' Solid 3/8" Braided Polypropylene Rope
- Carabiner not included - must be purchased separately
- Recommended for 10 gallons and up
Secure and trusted checkout with
Easy to Use
1. Hang the locking ratchet system on a tested secure source by S-Hook located next to small metal pulley.
2. Push the thumb release on ratchet to free rope and pull the ratchet close to the bag loops.
3. Hook bag loops onto the S hook or separate carabiner attached to black ratchet.
4. Now pull the loose end of 3/8 rope to raise the bag.
5. You'll hear the ratchet clicking - which locks the rope and bag in place.
Recommended for 10 gallons and up - This locking ratchet is made to lift the BIG grain bills. The rope is Solid Braided Polypropylene and the hooks are Zinc Plated Steel. To remove the bag, pull up on the bag to reduce tension and push the thumb release. If the release will be out of reach, attach the 1/8" rope and pull down.
Share this Product
I bought this after I hurt my back loading a 161 lb deer on my atv. I plan to use it to load the next one on my atv by mounting it to a tree with a thick low branch. I have it my glove box with extra rope to tie the legs together and a tow strap to drag the deer to that location. I'll use the extra rope to tie the legs together while deer is under that tree, attach the leg ropes to the S hook lift rope, tie the end of the lift rope to the front rack of my atv, and back up to lift it to just above the rear atv rack level. I will then back under it and use the release rope to place it on the back rack.
Haven't used it yet but confident it will work, we don't get deer over 220 lbs here.
Fantastic brew bagels. Won’t disappoint. Excellent customer service and super quick reply to an error in my order.
I’ve use it one time. It worked great. I wasn’t crushed by the 10lbs of 152 degree grain
Safety wise, It a very handy tool for BiaB.