Locking Ratchet Pulley - 3/8" Rope - 250 lbs Capacity - 10 gallons or more
- ⅜” - Maximum Load Limit: 250 lbs 2:1 Pulling Ratio
- 17' Solid 3/8" Braided Polypropylene Rope
- Carabiner not included - must be purchased separately
- Recommended for 10 gallons and up
Secure and trusted checkout with
Easy to Use
1. Hang the locking ratchet system on a tested secure source by S-Hook located next to small metal pulley.
2. Push the thumb release on ratchet to free rope and pull the ratchet close to the bag loops.
3. Hook bag loops onto the S hook or separate carabiner attached to black ratchet.
4. Now pull the loose end of 3/8 rope to raise the bag.
5. You'll hear the ratchet clicking - which locks the rope and bag in place.
Recommended for 10 gallons and up - This locking ratchet is made to lift the BIG grain bills. The rope is Solid Braided Polypropylene and the hooks are Zinc Plated Steel. To remove the bag, pull up on the bag to reduce tension and push the thumb release. If the release will be out of reach, attach the 1/8" rope and pull down.
Share this Product
I have used those brew shop cheap bags and I've tried not using bags. Then I decided to get a better quality bag. This thing works super well. I can see it lasting for many, many batches. No worries about tearing it or busting a seam. Coupled with a pully - EXACTLY what I needed.
Just building a BIAB rig and almost ready for a test run. Haven’t used any of it yet but it looks like good quality materials.
I changed from a 3 vessel system to BIAB about a year ago and in my opinion it is the best balance of space and effort with quality. The only
issue I had was in managing the bag of wet hot grain. I was using a small hoist with no mechanical advantage and was finding myself standing on the top step on the top step of a step stool and pulling up on the bag while I simultaneously pulled down on the rope. This had potential disaster written all
over it. Enter the 3/8" rope 2:1 mechanical advantage hoist. This is one of the best pieces of brewing equipment I own and I don't know how I
ever got by without it. I never have to use a step stool and lifting the bag is as simple as pulling the rope. This is a 5* tool.
Locking Ratchet Pulley works great. Appears to be nice quality and value.
The rope pulley works and doesn’t slip.