Locking Ratchet Pulley - 3/8" Rope - 250 lbs Capacity - 10 gallons or more
Easy to Use
1. Hang the locking ratchet system on a tested secure source by S-Hook located next to small metal pulley.
2. Push the thumb release on ratchet to free rope and pull the ratchet close to the bag loops.
3. Hook bag loops onto the S hook or separate carabiner attached to black ratchet.
4. Now pull the loose end of 3/8 rope to raise the bag.
5. You'll hear the ratchet clicking - which locks the rope and bag in place.
Recommended for 10 gallons and up - This locking ratchet is made to lift the BIG grain bills. The rope is Solid Braided Polypropylene and the hooks are Zinc Plated Steel. To remove the bag, pull up on the bag to reduce tension and push the thumb release. If the release will be out of reach, attach the 1/8" rope and pull down.
Share this Product
Easy to set up and easy to use
Very simple design, easy to use, incredibly efficient, and made strong. Great choice to buy and use for BIAB purposes. Makes life so much easier, especially on larger batches of 15 LBS of grain or more.
the easiest way to lift the grain bag out.
Great combination with THE BAG to avoid any struggles in the process. No struggles means a focus on making good beer.
What did I think about this pulley? Well what did Ronald Reagan think about the United States? “Of the four wars during my lifetime, none came about because the U.S. was too strong.” Like the U.S. this pulley could never be “too strong.” I’m determined it could lift your 450 lb aunt that tipped over her scooter while shopping at Walmart. So I don’t think wet grain will pose as any serious threat. My first batch using this bad boy (5 gallon batch) had 15 lbs of grain. Worked like a charm. Mine is mounted to the rafters in my garage for winter brewing and an awning above my patio for summer brewing. Stays locked in place the entire time while squeezing the bag. My only regret is that I didn’t buy one sooner. Do yourself a favor and buy this pulley. You won’t be disappointed.