Ratchet Pulley Metal Gear - 3/8" Rope - 250 lbs Capacity - 10 gallons or more
Easy to Use
1. Hang the Hoist by S-Hook located at top of hoist.
2. Let system hang freely with ratchet at bottom and pulley in the middle.
3. Attach object to be hoisted onto the hook on the Rope Ratchet.
4. Pull the free end of 3/8 rope to raise the item.
5. Hoist automatically locks into position as you pull the rope so there is no need to tie-off the end.
Recommended for 10 gallons and up - The ROPE RATCHET is made super tough to lift the BIG grain bills. The outer casings are made from #6 - 33% Glass Filled Nylon with interior mechanisms of Die Cast Zinc. The rope is Solid Braided Polyester or Polypropylene and the hooks are Zinc Plated Steel. To loosen you just pull the rope to reduce tension and push the handy thumb release. It's that easy!
Share this Product
The pulley works as advertised, but there should be a note in the description as to how much room you need above your brew bucket to use it. I ended up about a foot short of enough space when the lengths of the wet grain bag and pulley assembly are all added together. It is my problem with my brewing location, but I wish I had the information up front before I bought the pulley system.
Excellent product. Work perfect. Thank you
2:1 makes lifting a breeze! Locking mechanism holds the bag in place while you squeeze out every last drop.
Only lifted about 13 pounds of grain + water, but it works perfectly. Easy to set up, easy to lift and release.
This ratchet is SOLID. Very tough and robust. Easily lifts a massive bag full of wet grain. Love it.