Locking Ratchet Pulley - 3/8" Rope - 250 lbs Capacity - 10 gallons or more
- ⅜” - Maximum Load Limit: 250 lbs 2:1 Pulling Ratio
- 17' Solid 3/8" Braided Polypropylene Rope
- Carabiner not included - must be purchased separately
- Recommended for 10 gallons and up
Secure and trusted checkout with
Easy to Use
1. Hang the locking ratchet system on a tested secure source by S-Hook located next to small metal pulley.
2. Push the thumb release on ratchet to free rope and pull the ratchet close to the bag loops.
3. Hook bag loops onto the S hook or separate carabiner attached to black ratchet.
4. Now pull the loose end of 3/8 rope to raise the bag.
5. You'll hear the ratchet clicking - which locks the rope and bag in place.
Recommended for 10 gallons and up - This locking ratchet is made to lift the BIG grain bills. The rope is Solid Braided Polypropylene and the hooks are Zinc Plated Steel. To remove the bag, pull up on the bag to reduce tension and push the thumb release. If the release will be out of reach, attach the 1/8" rope and pull down.
Share this Product
The pulleys work great. I used them to lift a topper off of my truck, the topper is heavier than I thought so lifting it was harder than I planned on but the Pulley held it well.
works well, great value for money
I love this product and explained why in my earlier review. I have read others who had trouble getting the black release cord to activate the switch. My unit came with the cord threaded with the tied knot on the top of the switch. I changed mine so that the knot was on the bottom of the switch. This allows the black cord to run over the top and pull from the top of the switch. Much more mechanical advantage and no problems getting it to work. Perhaps BrewBag can do this for future customers and save them the time.
Makes 25lbs of wet grain feel like a walk in the park. Works very well, make sure you practice before brewday.