Locking Ratchet Pulley - 3/8" Rope - 250 lbs Capacity - 10 gallons or more
- ⅜” - Maximum Load Limit: 250 lbs 2:1 Pulling Ratio
- 17' Solid 3/8" Braided Polypropylene Rope
- Carabiner not included - must be purchased separately
- Recommended for 10 gallons and up
Secure and trusted checkout with
Easy to Use
1. Hang the locking ratchet system on a tested secure source by S-Hook located next to small metal pulley.
2. Push the thumb release on ratchet to free rope and pull the ratchet close to the bag loops.
3. Hook bag loops onto the S hook or separate carabiner attached to black ratchet.
4. Now pull the loose end of 3/8 rope to raise the bag.
5. You'll hear the ratchet clicking - which locks the rope and bag in place.
Recommended for 10 gallons and up - This locking ratchet is made to lift the BIG grain bills. The rope is Solid Braided Polypropylene and the hooks are Zinc Plated Steel. To remove the bag, pull up on the bag to reduce tension and push the thumb release. If the release will be out of reach, attach the 1/8" rope and pull down.
Share this Product
Fantastic brew bagels. Won’t disappoint. Excellent customer service and super quick reply to an error in my order.
I’ve use it one time. It worked great. I wasn’t crushed by the 10lbs of 152 degree grain
Safety wise, It a very handy tool for BiaB.
Works great! Thank you!